Wednesday 22 March 2017

TRAVEL | TRAVEL TUNES




On a side not, flat lays are one of my favourite ways to photograph, but I just can't seem to get them looking dreamy but crisp at the same time - I'm working on it though. I'm currently preparing for my trip to Canada - it's going to be an eye-watering 19 hour journey (not including travelling to and from the airport). Such a long journey definitely calls for a cracking travel playlist. I thought I'd share my current travel playlist with you guys. I generally like to listen to chilled RnB music (or The Weeknd) when I travel; it helps quell my airport irritability. I've recently been listening to Kehlani after discovering she sang the song 'Gangsta' from the movie Suicide Squad - her vocals are catchy and smooth. 
Here are some other songs that I'll be listening to whilst flying through the air. 

1. Kehlani Get Like 

2. PARTYNEXTDOOR Not Nice

3. Childish Gambino Redbone

4. K. Michelle Ain't You

5. Mabel My Boy My Town 

6. Anthony David Beautiful Problem
7. Jeremih London

8. The Weeknd Ordinary Life

What music do you like listening to whilst you travel? 


Keep up with my Canada trip over on INSTAGRAM
Martha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing your thoughts, so drop me a comment! :)

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign