Wednesday 8 May 2013

Outfit: Sailor Stripes, Sailor Legs

I'm just so excited to get my legs out! Can you tell?




Vintage Sunglasses and Denim jacket, Topshop side split tee, old netball cycling shorts, H&M wedges, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick. 

 Living in England, I've really come to appreciate weather that permits bare leg baring miniskirts (or shorts in this case). After what felt like the longest winter, it's so nice to have double digit weather! I picked up this awesome, side split tee from Topshop. I'd been umming and ahhing about weather or not I was willing to spend £15 on a t-shirt but whilst at work the other day, I noticed one of them had a sale sticker on - despite not being in the sale section - so I decided to price check it and low and behold it had gone down to £7. Result! Of course, I was going to crack out the red lips, you know to go with the stripes. I opted for my chunky H&M wedges to give the look a bit of an edge and threw on this denim jacket because there are some pesky clouds in the sky!

Martha xo

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign